The Interview Process: Best Practices for your Startup
Monday, November 26th, 2012
The process of finding and hiring an Engineer has been likened (just now) to spotting Bigfoot and fitting him with Cinderella’s glass slipper.
Yes, hiring is tough, so RockIT brings you The Interview Process: Best Practices for your Startup.
This event is to help the Founders, CEOs, and CTOs that have achieved funding and now are tasked with building a top-tier team in this uber-competitive environment. When every hire matters, you don’t want to have to learn from your own mistakes, so join us and learn from:
* Aki Taha, Team Builder and Startup Hiring Advisor at Dropbox, Greylock, Google, and more. He will talk about Defining Job Reqs to know what you are looking for, and Positioning your Role, Team, and Company.
* Survey results of 100+ Bay Area Engineers about what they want, expect, and can’t stand from interview and hiring processes.
* Dan Portillo, VP of Talent at Greylock as he moderates a panel on Selling your Startup vs the tech behemoths. Joined by:
- David Golombek- Director of Technology at Lookout Mobile
- Chris Griffin- CEO of Betable
- Leslie Chicoine- Director of Product at 42 Floors
- Poornima Vijayashanker- CEO of BizeeBee and Hiring Consultant
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, December 5th at 6pm at Tech Shop SF, 910 Howard St!